What is Abortion?
Abortion also known as MTP (Medical termination of pregnancy) is a medical procedure to end or terminate a pregnancy. Abortion is the removal of a foetus or embryo from the uterus.
Two types of abortion methods one is medical abortion and another one is surgical abortion.
For Abortion in Dahisar book your appointment with Dr. Kausha Shah at K.K Medical center.
What are the common reasons for choosing an abortion?In India, any woman, married or unmarried, may have an abortion under a variety of situations, including:
- The pregnancy was unplanned and occurred as a consequence of contraception failure, either by device or technique.
- There is a significant risk that the unborn child may be born with physical or mental defects.
- If the pregnancy is the result of rape or unwanted sexual intercourse.
- In cases when the mother is psychologically incapable of bearing children.
- This is a non-invasive technique of abortion that is only recommended for early-stage abortions, as early as 6 weeks of gestation.
- It entails the administration of safe abortion tablets orally (occasionally vaginally) to induce an abortion and naturallyempty the uterine contents.
- Mifepristone and Misoprostol are abortion medicines that are recommended for safe abortions.
- In pregnant women, the hormone progesterone is secreted, which is necessary for the fetus’s development.
- Mifepristone is an anti-progestin medication that prevents fetal development by blocking the action of progesterone.
- Misoprostol, the second tablet, is given after Mifepristone to cause uterine contractions, which may result in the ejection of all uterine contents.
Following the completion of the necessary medical exams, your gynecologist Dr. Kausha Shah will prescribe the pills.
It is recommended that you only use abortion pills as suggested by your gynaecologist.
KK Medical centre is government approve MTP centre for a safe abortion procedure. All procedures were conducted under the expert guidance of senior Gynecologist Dr. Kausha Shah.
Vacuum Aspiration (VA):
It is a safe abortion procedure used to terminate pregnancies between the gestation ages of 6 and 14 weeks. Vacuum aspiration is used when suction is used to empty the uterus of undesirable gestation products.
Manual Vacuum Aspiration (MVA) or Manual Suction Evacuation is the procedure used when aspirating manually with a hand-held aspirator. It may also be accomplished via Menstrual Regulation (MR). If an electric pump is utilized to produce suction in the suction device, the technique employed is known as Electrical Vacuum Aspiration (EVA).
All surgical Abortion in Dahisar requiring vacuum aspiration is conducted under sterile conditions at KK Medical centre. At KK Medical centre, surgical abortion through vacuum aspiration is a quick procedure that normally takes around 10 minutes to complete.
For an appointment with Dr. Kausha Shah at K.K medical centre
Contact no: 09820190406 or Whatsapp on 09820190406
Evacuation and Dilation (D & E):
D&E abortion clinic in Dahisar is a simple surgical abortion method used to end pregnancies that have developed past 14 weeks but are still legal, i.e., up to 20 weeks in typical cases and up to 24 weeks in specified cases under special circumstances. The procedure is performed under general anesthesia and takes less than 30 minutes to complete.
Because the technique includes surgical intervention, safety considerations are essential, and these procedures must be carried out with extreme care and accuracy. Such procedures should only be performed in certified MTP centers by competent and experienced gynecologists.
PREGNANCY TERMINATIONS – INDIAN LAWSThe Indian government creates the legislation, which is generally referred to as the MTP Act, 1971. The provisions of this legislation have been modified many times, the most recent being the MTP Act, 2020. According to the MTP Act, any unwanted pregnancy in India may be terminated only by a qualified and registered medical practitioner in a government-approved and regulated abortion facility known as a Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP) centre. The legislative framework strives to offer Comprehensive Abortion Care (CAC) services, ensuring that all abortions are safe and legal.
Abortion legislation in India and consent form
According to the Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act in India, 1971, India gives a right to abortion for valid reasons up to 20 weeks of pregnancy. After that, up to 24 weeks if special legal consent is needed. According to the MTP Act of 1971, this procedure may be performed safely and effectively by a medical practitioner with years of experience working in a legal and recognized medical center.
EVERY ABORTION AT KK Medical centre IS SAFE, LEGAL, CONFIDENTIAL, AND HEALTHY.
- All abortion Procedures at KK Medical centre, Mumbai are performed with the goal of protecting, promoting, and ensuring women’s health and safety.
- All abortions conducted at KK Medical centre adhere to the legal framework and are therefore legal abortions.
- All abortion in Dahisar is safe due to the extensive expertise of qualified specialists.
- Aside from your health, your privacy issues are best addressed. At KK Medical centre we realize how vital it is for a woman to have a private and secret abortion, and we guarantee to give you the same. If you want to get the safest, legal, and secret Abortion in Dahisar, Mumbai India, now talk with a medical specialist and book an appointment.
KK medical center is located on the Ground floor, Gayatri Krupa, Behind Kandarpada Bus Stop, Opp. Majestic Hotel, Dahisar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400068. Contact us today at 09820190406
AVOID THE RISKS, SIDE EFFECTS, AND COMPLICATIONS OF UNEXPECTED ABORTIONS.
Abortions that are safe may save lives. Most abortions are safe when conducted in accordance with the safety guidelines. However, there may be a number of difficulties that differ from woman to woman. Only competent experts can handle such circumstances and assure a safe post-abortion recovery.
Rather than treating abortion problems, we at the abortion clinic at KK Medical centre work to prevent them from occurring in the first place. Abortions that are not safe might sometimes result in morbidity or even death.
The following are some of the dangers, problems, and adverse effects associated with unsafe abortions:
- Abortion that is incomplete
Apart from preventing abortion problems during the surgery, there are other abortion risks and side effects that can only be avoided totally if you:
- Do not self-diagnose or attempt to execute an abortion at home. There is no abortion cost that is greater than your life.
- Do not try to purchase abortion pills or MTP kits from any drugstore or internet pharmacy without first consulting with a doctor/gynecologist. It is also unlawful, and you may face serious penalties.
- Do not go to an unlicensed abortion clinic. You are exposing yourself to unsafe abortion,
- Due to privacy concerns, DO NOT VISIT AN UNCERTIFIED ABORTION CENTER. The abortions performed at the KK specialty hospital in Mumbai are absolutely safe and confidential.
- DO NOT have a procedure performed by a doctor who is not MTP Certified.
MEDICINES, DIET, AND PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN FOR QUICK RECOVERY AFTER ABORTION
Along with medical aid, our well trained team at kk speciality hospital is caring and compassionate, and is always there for its patients to provide emotional and mental support. The KK Medical centre follows Indian abortion legislation and performs safe abortions.
Under no circumstances should life-threatening treatments be done (for example, late-term abortions or gender-selective abortions).
The KK Medical centre at Dahisar ; Mumbai Offers an unquestionably safe, pleasant, and comfortable atmosphere in which patients may benefit from outstanding high-end technologies done by highly skilled and experienced physicians, gynecologists, and nurses.
Is abortion safe in india and what is the success rate?
Yes. Abortion is a safer method to terminate the pregnancy. Abortion is a less invasive procedure although they are less likely to occur when done early in pregnancy, with a local anesthetic, and with precautions taken to prevent infection following the procedure. The success rate of abortion is 95 to 97%.
What are the chances of Pregnancy after an abortion?
It is possible to get pregnant again immediately after having an abortion. This is due to the fact that you might ovulate (release an egg) between 1 and 2 weeks after the procedure.
Abortion restarts your menstrual cycle, which is the interval between the first day of your period and the day before your next period. Menstrual cycles vary in duration from person to person, but on average, you get a period every 28 days. On or around day 14, women with a 28-day menstrual cycle normally release an egg from their ovary (ovulate).
Ovulation refers to the period of the month when you are most likely to get pregnant (most fertile). Some women, however, have a naturally shorter menstrual cycle and may ovulate as early as day 8. This suggests that it is possible to get pregnant after having an abortion within 8 days.
We however recommend avoiding pregnancy for at least 3 months to allow the body to recover after an abortion.
Call and book your appointment for a safe abortion procedure at KK Medical centre, Mumbai.
KK medical center is located on the Ground Floor, Gayatri Krupa, Behind Kandarpada Bus Stop, Opp. Majestic Hotel, Dahisar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400068.
Contact us today at 09820190406.