Best Gynaecologist in Borivali
Best Gynaecologist in Borivali
All gynecologists with an MS/DNB/DGO from a medical college/hospital are good. They have completed more than 10 yrs of training, a hard residency program, and hard work to be eligible to practice gynecology. However, like in every field, some are more skilled and some are less.
While considering the gynecologist in Borivali best suited, you should consider someone who fulfills the following criteria
- Proximity to your residence is the most important point, this will allow less travel in pregnancy, can visit fast in case of labor pains, leaking of fluid, or any untoward complication. Ideally if living in Borivali select a gynecologist in Borivali area itself.
- Is the Gynecologist available 24 x7? Availability is important or at least some junior doctor is available at the hospital/nursing home in case of the Gynecologist’s absence.
- Is the doctor available on the call? During pregnancy, there are numerous symptoms that worry about the lady. A confident doctor will be able to solve most of the problems on a call.
- Doctor with own hospital: Preferable as a doctor is able to devote more time in one place.
- Skills and experience: Preferably a gynecologist with a 3 yr MD/ DNB course from a reputed college.
- How much time can the doctor allot to you?– Hi, profile doctors are very busy and not able to give you adequate time and hear you out. The doctor listening to the patient and alleviating any fears and apprehension is of utmost importance in pregnancy. A gynecologist, who sees 100 patients a day but gives you very little time, may not be the best for you.
- Practice Area – There are numerous domains itself in gynecology practice like obstetrics, gynecology, Laparoscopic surgery, infertility. Some gynecologists may see more delivery and routine patients, some are more into Laparoscopic surgery, and others are involved in infertility. So depending upon your case you decide on the doctor.
Considering all these above factors if you stay in the northern part of Mumbai from Mira Road to Kandivali, then Dr. Kausha Shah practicing at K. K. Medical Centre and is regarded as the best gynecologist in Borivali.
She has passed out from the prestigious Seth GS Medical College and KEM hospital Mumbai. She gives you time to solve minor queries on call and has her own hospital.
Dr. Kausha Shah has a full-fledged hospital with ICU and emergency care in Dahisar. So in case of any emergencies, she can take care of the patients swiftly.
Dr. Kausha Shah along with senior Gynaecologist Dr. Minaxi Doshi (30 Yrs Experience) is regarded as the top Gynaecologist in Borivali
Also, treatment is provided for heavy bleeding, vaginal itching/discharge, infertility, blocked tubes, etc.
IUI and IVF treatment is also provided.
With More than 300 Five star Google reviews and serving thousands of patients. They are second to none.
FOR LADY GYNECOLOGIST IN BORIVALI trust DR. KAUSHA SHAH at K.K MEDICAL CENTRE
For more information and an appointment call now: +91 99307 75754
The hospital where Dr. Kausha Shah practices is K.K Speciality Clinic & Hospital, First Floor, A Wing, Sunder Baug CHSL, Swami Vivekananda Marg, opp. Manav Kalyan Kendra, Dahisar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400068, which is 1.8 kilometers (7-8 minutes) away from Borivali Railway Station East and K.K Medical Centre, Ground floor, Gayatri Krupa , Behind Kanderpada Bus Stop, opp. Majestic Hotel, Dahisar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400068, which is 3.2 kilometers (12-13 minutes) away from Borivali Railway Station.